Pattaya is like the the Las Vegas of Thailand... but replace fancy flashy casinos with a few hundred bars, GoGo bars, and dance clubs. And then imagine 100s of prostitutes lining the streets… oh, and beaches, too.
There are tourists from all over the world packing the sidewalks, catching “baht buses” or just hanging out. According the Bangkok Post, Thailand’s travel and tourism industry will contribute 6.7% of the GDP (2007). People are attracted to the Nightlife of Pattaya, the girls of Pattaya, low prices, culture of Thailand and the kindness of many of the Thai people.
Soi 6-8 are packed with restobars and “bar girls” constantly trying to get guys into their bars. If you are with family or a significant other or simply want to be left in peace, its best not to stay in those areas.
1. Flipper House Hotel Soi 7 — Buffet breakfast, Thai and American breakfast
Wifi signal may be weak inside the hotel
Pattaya Beach line
room but works better in the lobby and restaurant area
150 baht 24 hrs
390 baht 1 week unlimited Internet
The hotel requires a 500 baht deposit from the guest upon checking in.
2. Bella Vista Soi 7 (Eastiny group of companies) — There are MANY Eastiny’s all over Thailand. The Soi 7 Easiny (Bella Vista) has good rooms for a reasonable budget. The furniture is quite old. ONE HUGE unfortunate thing about Bella Vista Eastiny Soi 7, is that all sound goes to every room adjacent. If you want privacy, we DO NOT recommend Bella Vista at all.
300 baht 1 week unlimited Internet
pattaya food Nautical Inn
My partner and I are food lovers. As compatible as we are in life, we are from different worlds when it comes to food. We are both adventurous with food, but our taste buds are very different. Her tastes are more refined. She can taste the individual ingredients used and how they were cooked at what temperature and whether or not the cook was in a good mood. My taste buds are more caveman like.. my tastes buds say, “GROG, LIKE FUD, FUD GUD!!” Her taste buds say, “what a fine meal. Shall we have wine?”
So Foodloft made us have a fight to the death. I like foodloft. I want to say that I LOVE foodloft but i am afraid my partner will laugh at my foolishness. She hates Foodloft.
Note: Customer service is something that varies from country to country. I must say that as kind as the Thai people are, customer service is really not the best in Thailand.
Here are the List of Restaurants and ratings:
Pattaya Tequila Reef
Mexican Restaurant in Soi 7 PATTAYA Beach Road has very tasty ribs and grilled chicken.
Their Margarita is perfect!!! Fit for the ladies who doesn’t like a strong taste of alcohol.
2. Beer Garden Pattaya – ‘We’ll Bowl you in’
– Steamed snapper fish , they serve good food and drinks, and a fun atmosphere that makes it hard to leave. The music and videos from 50’s – 90’s will make you laugh and reminisce.
“Great Customer Service’’ , welcoming and smiling staffs great food and drinks they serve delicious thai food and roasted chicken
3. Cafe New Orleans – tasty ribs “good , friendly staffs’”
4. FoodLoft – daddy’s favorite with varieties of Thai, Korean , European cuisine (i love food loft!!!) it sucks.
5. Nautical Inn – great delicious food and drinks average customer service
6. Oh Lala – serves good food and delicious breakfast, a coffee with fresh taste and aroma average customer service, free wifi
7. Aroy dee – the restaurant is located across soi 8, the staff are nice and friendly, very fast service of clean and good taste of Thai food and European food, Open 24 hrs
8. Yiam – the restaurant is located across soi 7 , they serve good English breakfast Free WiFi, open 24 hrs
9. Domicil – is an Austrian restaurant with a great ambiance, nice interior designing full of unique decorations and delicious food. Clean Toilet!!
‘Don’t drink the mineral water with their ice cubes because it can cause diarrhea for a sensitive stomach’’
10. Red Kimchi – located at Royal Garden Place that has a Barbecue Buffet Sushi and Korean food
THE RESTAURANT ALONG ROYAL GARDEN PLAZA
Things to do in pattaya:
3. Atv Ride
4. Shopping – clothes and shoes are cheap there
5. Easy Kart Race
6. Elephant ride at the elephant village
There’s lots more than just the sex and the walking street of Pattaya.
Types of Transportation:
Getting around Pattaya can be cheap or expensive if you book your travel and tours from the hotel. Approach a guy sitting in the beer bar in Soi 7 to get a cheap tour or ask around that area.
1. Private car – 1200 baht -for 2 tourist spots:
– Nong Nooch Garden
– khao kheow zoo or any options of 3 tourist spots that are close to each other 1500 baht – a whole day tour,options in any of the Pattaya tourist spots
2. Baht Bus – 10 Baht
3. Taxi cab – they charge 200 Baht fixed rate
4. Hotel Cars – 1200 baht – Pattaya transport to Subarnabhumi International Airport
Contact number of a Travel Agency
Reliable Travel Services
Hotel Reservation & Package Tour
Tel. (038) 719 -027-28 Fax. (038) 719-035
Check for more travel contacts that ive kept
I think learning the thai basic words/ greetings is a Must for a better understanding in communication.
Pattaya is a man’s paradise. Pattaya nightlife and the streets are literally lined with beautiful women. And all at discount prices, two for one deals and every hooker must go prices.
But Pattaya is NOT all about sex, and prostitutes. There are LOTS of disco clubs, restaurants and bars and beaches.
Pattaya Disco Clubs
1. Club Mixx – Club Mixx is actually two clubs for the price of one drink! One club is electronic music and the other is Hip Hop/R&B/Reggae. The electronic side features a lot of music that is popular in Europe in early 2000’s. Its a mixture of all kinds of techno with trance, hardtrance, industrial and jungle. It has live DJ and an impressive laser show. The HipHop side has a lot of top 10 club music. Its not pure hiphop and R&B, but includes pop music you might hear on the radio with a dance club remix. Both sides serve alcohol and cigarettes. You can drift from club to club with a beer and a smoke grind on a russian girl on the techno side then go the otherside and dance to hiphop on a thai girl.
2. The pier – techno music only. This club has one of the best layouts on Walking Street.
3. Club Flexx – a pure hiphop club that is not very popular. If you like hip hop you will feel very much at home.. in an empty club. Hip Hop is not very popular among the mostly european tourists or the thai locals. So if you are in a packed club you may hear hip hop but more than likely it will be pop or techno flavored hip hop.
4. Insomnia – mostly techno, some disco and hiphop music
1. Lovely Corner – located in Soi 7 with a band that plays mostly Jazz Music,some country songs, and pop rock with girls to entertain guy customers
2. Blue Sky III– is located in Walking street. They have a famous, very talented Thai Band that plays Great Rock Music. Friendly staff and great customer service.
3. Banana Leaf – is located on the end of the walking street . A great place to have hooka in a combination of different fruit flavors, milk, ice or a mint. They have cool friendly indian waiters that serve the drinks and keeps the good job of refilling the charcoal for the hooka.
“Only disadvantage is that the bar doesn’t have it’s own toilet so people must use the public toilet on the back which cost 5 Baht’’
4. Lucky Star is located in Soi 8 with a band that plays some music
5. We are the world ? where is this most of the music bars are strictly caters to a European or russian vibe. So its a No entry for other races even if there’s no sign written there. There are also streets where only muslim people are chillin’ and accross that are restobars are for Indians.
RECCOMMENDATION OF GOGO BARS
1. Flying Ghost
3. Angel’s Witch
Things to do in Pampanga
Tired of Clubbing and bar hopping in Angeles?
Pampanga is sorounded with beautiful mountains and rich agriculture. It has other things to offer except the ‘Walking Street of Angeles girls. The town welcomes couples and families to visit the tourist attractions and check out their famous “Kapampangan delicacies’’ that are worth trying for an unforgettable spicy food experience.
things to eat pampanga
elkabayo clark pampanga-resto
horseback riding, tours, training for horse back riding.
- elkabayo clark pampanga
According to the El Kabayo Riding Stables website you can ride “in the picnic ground or forest trail, calesa rides, group or family camp-out, evening cook-out, horseback riding lessons, and much more.”
El Kabayan Horseback Riding Prices
- P 250.00/Person Riding Tour
- P 350.00/Horse/Thirty (30) Minutes
- P 650.00/Horse/Sixty (60) Minutes
El Kabayan Carriage Rental (3-4 Persons)
- P 475.00/Carriage Tour
- P 750.00/Carriage Rental/30 Minutes
- P 1,300.00/Carriage Rental/1 Hour
Group Horseback Riding Rates (Minimum of 10)
- P225.00/Person Riding Tour
- P325.00/Horse/Thirty (30) Minutes
- P625.00/Horse/Sixty (60) Minutes
Address: Gil Puyat Avenue corner Panday Pita, Clark Freeport Zone, Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines
Phone:+63 45 499 0920 More Info
2. Puning Hot Spring – enjoy a dip at the spring
Package Price: Php 1,800/pax (minimum of 5 pax)
Day tour trip only
8:00 am – last trip 3:00 pm
– HOT SPRING ENTRANCE (13 POOLS)
– FOOD/LUNCH(buffet style)
black eyed puning
Rice, Pork BBQ, Pork Adobo, Fried Chicken, Egg, Omelet,
Pancit Canton, Chopseuy, Vegetable Salad and Chicken Soup.
– USE OF 4X4 JEEPNEY (7 SEATERS)
– SAND STEAM (HOT SAND)
– SERVICES OF LOCAL GUIDE
– COTTAGES (OPEN AIR TYPE)
– BRGY. ENTRY FEE AND CONSERVATION FEE
-FREE USE OF TOWEL, T-SHIRT, SHORT AND GOWN
BASE CAMP (1st Station)
– Office receiving area
– 4×4/ Local guide starting point
SAND SPA (2nd Station)
– Sand steam area
– Mud pack area
– Use of towels/shirt/short /gown
– Shower area
– Rest room/locker
HOT SPRING (3rd Station)
– 11 hot spring pool
– 2 warm pool
– Cottages/rest room
– Shower area
– Open sauna steam
Puning Hot Spring & Restaurant is the thermal springs along Sacobia River where temperatures range from 40 degrees to 70 degrees. The surrounding area looks like burning furnace as smoke endlessly billows from mountain crevices. It’s also scientifically tested by the Dept. of Science and Technology (DOST) as a results show zero cauliform and pH level at neutral 7.5 pH.
Address: Sitio Target, Brgy., Sapang Bato, 2009 Angeles City, Philippines
Phone: +63 919 339 2795
3. Mount Pinatubo Sky tours – There are a few tours that offers sky tours for Pinatubo
- from lakwatsero.me
round trip A/C van transfer from Manila
service of a tour coordinator
6-10 passengers: Php6,500/person
3-5 passengers: Php7,500/person
2 passengers: Php9,500/person
1 passenger: Php12,000
5,000.00 per person in a four-seater Cessnar aircraft Tel: +6345/ 892 6664 or 599 5524
Inquire at the travel agencies for more infos.
4. Another thing to do in pampanga is the Hot Air Balloon festival in Clark that happens every february.
courtesy of vivafilipinas.tumblr.com
Where to eat?
1. Sm mall – they have plenty of restaurants at sm mall. Walk around to check the options. It has a big foodcourt where you can taste Pampanga delicacies and other filipino cuisines.
2. Fastfood – McDonalds , Jollibee and other fastfood restaurants are located inside Sm mall. Both of these fastfood restaurants also has branches by the Walking Street.
3. Korean/Japanese Restaurants – there are many Korean/ Japanese Restaurants lined up beside the main road on the way to Angeles from the airport.
Warning: Do not eat at the restaurant of the fancy Grand Lewis Hotel. Food sucks. Really.
For people who like to gamble, here are the list of Casinos:
1. Casino Filipino Angeles
2.Casino Filipino Mimosa
3. Fontana Casino
4. Hotel Stotsenberg’s Casablanca Casino
Kind of Transportation:
1. Private Cars – Hotel Cars P 350.00
2. Jeepneys – P 8.00 fare
3. Pedicabs- P 70.00- P 100.00 per ride
4. Buses – fare differs depends on the travel distance
map of pampanga
Angeles City is probably one of the wildest places you can go in the Philippines. It is known as the Entertainment Capital of Central Luzon. Women are everywhere, clubs cater to hedonistic needs when money is supplied.
This place is legendary for its prostitution.
With the sheer number of prostitutes and strippers, you would think its the only business in town. Unfortunately, poverty pushes underage girls into this line of work.
Other than the open acceptance of underage girls with old foreign men, its a pretty fun place if you like clubs, prostitutes and alcohol.
angeles girls of alaskas club tback
Angeles girls are found at SM mall, or working girls in hotels and bars.
Angeles has a Walking Street similar to Pattaya, Thailand with many petite filipina Angeles girls dressed seductive clothes enticing the customers in each bars.
How are people in Angeles toward foreigners
angeles girls foreinger
Since the place is touristic, people know how to welcome the foreigners and also to other filipino visitors with hospitality. Another reason is that tourists give tip for the service. In Angeles, its common to see a man in his 50’s or even 70’s with a girl that looks like she MIGHT be 18. You see this a LOT in the mall and at Fields Avenue in Angeles. It should be noted that many of these foreigners are assisting the entire family of the same young ladies they are dating. We should not automatically assume all these foreigners are dating underage girls. In most cases, the young lady is a consenting adult, and the older foreign man is with the woman of his dreams.
Who should go to Angeles, why go to Angeles
Foreigners as well as Filipinos who love strip clubs and partying should go to Angeles city because its full of fun for guys. There is great music dance music, cheap beer, high quality Angeles girls with love at discount prices.
Walking Street has 2 Dance clubs:
1. High Society Disco Club – the club plays all hip-hop and American R&B music. By far, the best club if you want to go dance. Its perfect for couples that like dance music. The DJ’s are as good as ANY in the US or Europe. You won’t find too much techno or dubstep unless its mixed with hip-hop. They also have a group of male and female dancers in front of the DJ’s setup.
high society angeles walking street
For the ignorant people that cannot hold their liquor there is a team of security watching the floor. But while I was there all I saw were people of all races coming together, chilling, dancing and enjoying great hip-hop music.
There are many sexy Angeles girls that are there just to dance and have fun. And for the ladies, there are hot guys strutting around. If you stay for awhile, you can get a hookup for no money aside from the mandatory drink that you must buy upon entering.
ramage in angeles
cali swag angeles
2. Sky Trax Korean Club – Sky Trax plays mostly Korean disco music. There are many Koreans hanging out as well as others that are fans of k-pop. They should call it Club Psy because they will play a Psy song for hours. When the club gets really crazy, there is an MC speaking in Korean and English to encourage the crowd to participate.
angeles girls sky trak
angeles girls sky trak
Directions to Angeles City
You can fly directly into Angeles into Clark International Airport. A little known fact is that Clark International Airport also has cheap flights to Bangkok, Thailand (maybe $200USD or less depending on times you book).
FROM MANILA AND CEBU
To get to Angeles city, one should travel by bus from Manila for around 2 hours .
From Cebu, one has to fly to Manila first then a bus to Angeles City or you can get a direct flight from different places such as Kalibo-Clark flight operated by Airphil express. Cebu Pacific offers flight to Clark Airport too.
Angeles, where is Angeles, how much do prostitutes cost
map of pampanga
Angeles city is located in Luzon a few hours drive from Manila. It has poor infrastructures except Clark International Airport (which used to be Clark Airbase). They only have one mall which is SM mall and do not have meter cabs for public transport. One of the main sources of employment in Angeles is entertainment. So the main demand / job availability for girls is waitress, dancing and prostitution.
Barfine prices of the girls range between P1,000 and P2,500.00.
Kinds of Transportation:
1. Private Cars – P 300.00
2. Hotel Cars/ Van – P 350.00
2. Jeepneys – P 8.00 fare
3. Pedicabs – P 70.00 per ride
ONE HUGE PROBLEM IN ANGELES
The pure fun and entertainment of Angeles cannot be captured in words. You must go to see for yourself. The clubs, the drinking, the girls of Angeles.. All of that is GREAT… but there is one HUGE problem there…
Maybe I am a prude but I thought there were too many underage girls hooking up with men in broad daylight. This disturbed me.. a lot. Since poverty drives many families to push their daughter into it and society there seems to turn a blind eye to it:
–Far East Sex Tourism Exposed
–In the Clubs of the Filipino Sex Trade
The local government has put out Exectutive Order No. 23, to put together Task Force to Implement Oplan Magdalena last year to impact human trafficking. For the sake of the kids of Angeles and the future of the Philippines, I hope they can minimize what seems to be an epidemic in the Philippine underground.
Creating a Task Force to Implement Oplan Magdalena
WHEREAS, the City Government of Angeles is implementing numerous policies and programs to ensure that the Anti-Human Trafficking law is followed;
WHEREAS, part of the anti-human trafficking law is campaign against prostitution most especially child prostitution;
WHEREAS, Oplan Magdalena is the comprehensive operation of government against prostitution;
WHEREAS, the City Government of Angeles Is supporting the campaign against prostitution in general and Oplan Magdalena in particular;
WHEREAS, there is a need to create a Task Force that will implement Oplan Magdalena in Angeles City;
NOW, THEREFORE, I, Edgardo D. Pamintuan, City Mayor of Angeles, by the powers vested in me by law. — I hope Ed Pamintuan put this on the top of his agenda – http://www.angelescity.gov.ph/
Tagalog Cebuano Basic Words and Phrases
One of the best things you can do when traveling to another country is to learn to speak a few words of the native tongue. I have done this in many countries and it works 90% of the time in making friends quickly.
Just the act of trying to speak a the local language will earn you MAJOR “cool points”!! It shows respect, interest and love to the culture, especially in the Philippines.
Filipinos feel more comfortable and welcoming when a foreigner can speak a little Tagalog or bisaya (Cebuano language). The best way to build good relationships is to learn filipino words.
Here are the list of Tagalog Cebuano Basic words & phrases to help you out while in the Phils:
courtesy of sarahtibben.blogspot.com
10 Polite Tagalog Words/Phrases To Learn
Magandang Umaga – Good morning’
Magandang Tanghali – Good noon
Magandang hapon – Good afternoon
Magandang Gabi – Good evening
2. Kumusta po kayo? – How are you?
3. Mabuti naman ako. – I am fine.
4. Salamat – Thank you
Maraming Salamat po – Thank you very much
5. Walang anuman – You are welcome
6. Pwede pong magtanong? – May i ask a question?
7. Ano ang pangalan mo? – What is your name?
8. Saan ka nakatira? – Where do you live?
9. Maganda ka. – You are pretty.
Gwapo ka. – You are handsome.
10. Aalis na po ako. – I will go now.
5 basic words
1. Pagkain – Food
2. Tubig – Water
3. Uhaw – Thirsty
4. Gutom – Hungry
5. Sakay, sasakyan – ride, automobile
As you notice, most of the phrases and sentences have the word ‘po’ on it.
The word ‘po’ in Tagalog is use as a sign of your respect to the person and commonly use when talking to the older people.
10 Phrases/ sentences in Cebuano
Greetings in Cebuano
1.Maayung Buntag – Good morning
Maayung udto – Good noon
Maayung hapon – Good afternoon
Maayung Gabie – Good Evening
2. Kumusta ka? – How are you?
3. Ok lang – I’m fine
4. Salamat – Thank you
Salamat kaayu – Thank you very much
5. Walay sapayan – You’re welcome
6. Asa ka padung? – Where are you going?
7. Gwapa ka – You are pretty.
Gwapo ka. – You are handsome.
8. Ka cute nimo. – You are so cute.
9. Asa ka nagpuyo? – Where do you live?
10. Unsay pangalan nimo? – What is your name?
5 basic Cebuano words
1. Pagkaon – Food
2. Tubig – Water
3. Uhaw – Thirsty
4. Gutom – Hungry
5. Sakay,sakyanan – ride, automobile
People in the city can understand and speak English so the communication is easier. While some people in the provincial areas can barely speak English although they are very helpful and kind.
7 Tips for Foreign Exchange Student Philippines
7 Tips for Foreign Exchange Student Philippines
How do Philippine Colleges Rank in the World ?
If you are considering being a foreign student going to Cebu there are a few things you should know before you go.
1. Student Visa – All the foreigners that want to enroll at the Philippine schools are required to apply for a student visa before studying in the Philippines. Students have to renew the visa each year. Another way would be to visit as a tourist and enroll in a school. Schools always assist the foreigner students during its process for the visa application. You may also ask for more informations at the Philippine embassies at your home country .
courtesy of su.edu.ph
This is the link to the immigration website and the corresponding fees of student visa and extensions.
2. School Registration – Choose which school you wish to enroll. Schools have a foreigner student fees and some are provided with their own facility in school.
List of Schools / Universities in the Philippines
http://www.4icu.org/ph/ -more to lists of colleges
Note: Some of the schools conduct entrance examination and have requirements that are needed to comply with.
3. Know English – You don’t need to know tagalog to get along in Cebu (or anywhere in the Philippines) but you should know English. Most of the staff speaks good or fluent English. The homework and lessons will be in English.
4. Learn When Classes Start – All classes in the Philippines starts every June, a short 2 weeks vacation on december 3rd week for Christmas and New Year. The summertime is April
5. Where to live – There are many apartments located in the center of the city. Average Monthly rental for a studio pad is P 5,000.00- P8,000.00 and 1- 3 bedroom apartment is P10,000.00 to P 25,000.00 depending on the location. Choose a safe place to live in a gated compound or
Here are list of where to find places to live:
c. http://www.cebuclassifieds.com › Apartments & Lodging › Apartments for Rent
6. Where to have fun – Nightlife are found on big cities and touristic places except some provinces at Mindanao Area.
More information of the nightlife, things to do, types of transportation are found in the previously written articles.
http://dimetravel.org/things-to-do-in-cebu-city/ – attractions/transportation
http://dimetravel.org/lotus-of-lapu-lap/ – nightlife
http://dimetravel.org/party-cebu-top-8-cebu-clubs/ – nightlife
http://dimetravel.org/things-to-do-in-manila/ – attractions/transportation
7. What to expect – Since the Philippines is a third world country , expect that the infrastructures are still into its development. Some Areas in Manila and Cebu have high percentage of crimes so always ensure your safety. Avoid going out alone at midnight and walk / travel with a companion. Be alert and watch your stuff when you are out. Don’t hand money to the beggars as it is a criminal offense in the Philippines.They can also be sneaky stealing money from people.
There are a few great advantages to going to school in the Philippines. Its much cheaper to go to school in the Philippines and there is lots to do. The bad thing is that with the except you University of Philippines, some of the colleges listed may have questionable standards.