If you are an expat or traveler and want a taste of home while in Cebu, you are in luck!
Here is a list of Malls for Travel Shop Cebu imported goods such as spices, liquors and other food ingredients.
1. Rustan’s Supermarket Banawa sells american baby back ribs , thai spices, a few korean spices,noodles and seaweeds. Rustans mall also has other imported food ingredients for pastas and spreads.
2. Sm mall has a duty free shop at the ground floor for all imported goods, chocolates, perfumes liquors and more.
courtesy of smprime.com
3. Ayala mall supermarket has an imported section that has diff kinds of cheese, sausages , korean spice,a few japanese food ingredients, chocolates and liqours.
4. Robinsons mall ground floor has a few imported noodles,can goods, liquors and sausages.They also sell salmon sometimes.
5. ONG KIN KING AND COMPANY, INCORPORATED located at 28-30 Plaridel Street, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines (near Carbon Market) – sells baking products,plastic bags, Styrofoam, fertilizers and boxes.
– another branch is located at Arellano Boulevard,North Reclamation Area,Pier 4
that sells all baking products and equipment
6. Machiya Mart located at Banilad, Cebu City ( before turning to Ma.Luisa Village) sells all japanese food ingredients.
courtesy of cebu-navi.info
7. Indian Curry House located at F. Cabahug St. Mabolo, Cebu City (near Hindu Temple) sells all indian food ingredients,delicacies,spices like curry powder,turmeric, classes of beans and more.
Courtesy of complicatedmelody.com
8. Korean Mart located at Mactan Circumferential Rd., Maribago, Lapu-lapu City sells all korean products food ingredients spices and drinks.