The best hotel in Cebu is difficult to find because there are so many incredible hotels in Cebu City its hard to choose one. But here is our list of those that are among the best. We chose them based on quality of staff, service, online reviews from actual guest and accommodations.
1. J Park Island Resort and Waterpark formerly Imperial Palace Cebu Waterpark is one of the most luxurious resorts in Cebu with a variety of amenities at 5 star quality. The location is in Phil BXT Corp Tourism Economic Zone in Barangay Maribago, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu. J Park Resort consists of 556 rooms in a 7.5 hectares land area. It has very good review from its guests.
Reviews from tripadvisor :
A video of Imperial Cebu:
2. Shangri-La’s Mactan Resort & Spa is one of the best. Based on my personal experience the food, the drinks and accommodation are top notch. If you go, make sure you try the beach bar. The have great drinks and a great view. The staff is friendly and welcoming. Shangri-La has a small beach area but I would say the customer service, cleanliness and landscape really makes up for it. The management does an excellent job hiring great people to work there.
Review from Trip Advisor: http://www.tripadvisor.com.ph/Hotel_Review-g298461-d306050-Reviews-Shangri_La_s_Mactan_Resort_Spa-Lapu_Lapu_Mactan_Island_Cebu_Island_Visayas.html
Shangri-La Hotel Video:
3. Moevenpick Hotel Mactan Island Cebu formerly Hilton Hotel is located beside Shangri-la Mactan. It has a beautiful interior and exterior design. Great ambiance.
Hotel Review from agoda.com:
4. Crimson Resort and Spa Mactan is another luxurious 5 star resort hotel in Cebu. It also consistently gets good reviews from the travelers and their previous guests for their food and accommodation.
Crimson Resort Review from Booking.com
5. Marco Polo Plaza Cebu has probably the best variety in their breakfast. I would rate it as excellent. It is expensive but it is worth it. The rooms are nice. The experience matches the price you pay. Customer service is good.
Marco Polo Plaza
Cool flair tending Show
6. Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino is a 3 star hotel located at Lahug, Cebu City. The exterior needs better landscaping but you won’t be disappointed by the interior. The rooms are all carpeted. The customer service is fine, but could use some improvement. They should train and hire better staff who know about their jobs as some are not so attentive, or friendly.
7. Marriott Hotel is located beside the Ayala Mall. It has good set of breakfast buffet and a very comfortable bed. The staff is very professional and attentive to guest’s needs. Its average room price is around P 8,000.00 but its worth it for the service and the amenities you get.
Tripadvisor Review: http://www.tripadvisor.com.ph/Hotel_Review-g298460-d299773-Reviews-Cebu_City_Marriott_Hotel-Cebu_City_Cebu_Island_Visayas.html
8. Mandarin Plaza Hotel is rated as a 4 star hotel that also has good reviews from people. Its location is in IT Park Lahug. Guests had given a rating of good to excellent. Its given high marks for its excellent food, accessibility and good accommodation.
9. Best Western Plus Lex Cebu is a newly built 4 star hotel located at capitol site Escario St. Cebu city. It has been rated in Tripadvisor as number 4 of the recommended hotels in Cebu City from people who have stayed there. One great thing about Lex is its location. It is very accessible to the hang out spots, malls and tourist spots around Cebu City.
Hotel Review: http://www.tripadvisor.com.ph/Hotel_Review-g298460-d3930930-Reviews-BEST_WESTERN_Plus_Lex_Cebu-Cebu_City_Cebu_Island_Visayas.html
10. Cebu Parklane International Hotel is located next to Ayala mall. It is very accessible, fine rooms and its rates. It has an indoor pool and a fine buffet breakfast but not so much variety of food.
11. Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu is located beside SM Mall Cebu. It has a huge, luxurious lobby. They also have a fine landscape around the hotel and a nice pool. Radisson blu has a function room called Santa Maria Grand Ballroom that can cater 1500 people.
12. The Henry Hotel is a 4 star boutique hotel in Cebu City. It has a very unique and cool design. It has great reviews on customer service as well.. although there are no bathroom doors lol. For travelers that are into art, I think this hotel would be fun!
13. Diamond Suites And Residences is rated as a 4 star hotel located a few steps away from Ayala mall. Great location and customer service. The hotel is new, modern type with great online deals lower than 50 usd. Very good value for your money.
14. Plantation Bay Resort and Spa is a very beautiful 5 star resort. It has an amazing landscape and a peaceful environment. It offers the privacy that guests need with a cultural dance entertainment at night time. What you see in pictures are exactly how it looks in person.
Booking.com Plantation Bay Review:
15. Alta Cebu Resort is located in Cordova, Lapu-lapu City. It has a mini zoo and a quiet environment. Alta Resort has 2 pools , a mini bar and a restaurant. They also offer huge budget rooms for guests that are in big groups.