#yuri & #purpleshadow go to the mall to get the Galaxy Tab fixed and to pay bills. The Galaxy Tab is a what Yuri brought from the US for her niece. It has some issue where it was not charging. She gets it fixed for 600PHP (12USD) in the mall. Purpleshadow has to go to LBC to pay the electric bill.
Yuri and Purple Shadow visit a cemetery on All Souls day. All Souls day is a festival in some Christian churches with prayers for the souls of the dead, held on November 2. As a christian nation, the Philippines celebrates All Souls day.
Here are Yuri’s recommended Internet services in the Philippines. Of these three services, PLDT, Global telecom and Sky Cable the best one is PLDT. Global telecom is great at advertising but their service is bad. PLDT has good service and good customer service.
Purple Shadow and Yuri make their rounds to local business wholesalers in Carbon Market located in Cebu. Purple Shadow buys wholesale and sells at retail as a side business. She talks a little about Bureau of Internal Revenue and how to treat suppliers. This video should be helpful to anyone trying to start a business in the Philippines particularly those who want to sell items.
Yuri visits her sister in the Philippines. She goes back home to Cebu. While there she visits her sister, Purple Shadow. Purple Shadow goes to a public health center for a birth control shot. The public health center offers many free services including prenatal care and basic health care services for babies.
The best hotel in Cebu is difficult to find because there are so many incredible hotels in Cebu City its hard to choose one. But here is our list of those that are among the best. We chose them based on quality of staff, service, online reviews from actual guest and accommodations. 1. J Park Island Resort and Waterpark formerly Imperial Palace Cebu Waterpark is one of the most luxurious resorts in Cebu with a variety of amenities at 5 star quality. The location is in Phil BXT Corp Tourism Economic Zone in Barangay Maribago, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu. J Park Resort consists of 556 rooms in a 7.5 hectares land area. It has very good review from its guests.
2. Shangri-La’s Mactan Resort & Spa is one of the best. Based on my personal experience the food, the drinks and accommodation are top notch. If you go, make sure you try the beach bar. The have great drinks and a great view. The staff is friendly and welcoming. Shangri-La has a small beach area but I would say the customer service, cleanliness and landscape really makes up for it. The management does an excellent job hiring great people to work there.
5. Marco Polo Plaza Cebu has probably the best variety in their breakfast. I would rate it as excellent. It is expensive but it is worth it. The rooms are nice. The experience matches the price you pay. Customer service is good.
6. Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino is a 3 star hotel located at Lahug, Cebu City. The exterior needs better landscaping but you won’t be disappointed by the interior. The rooms are all carpeted. The customer service is fine, but could use some improvement. They should train and hire better staff who know about their jobs as some are not so attentive, or friendly.
7. Marriott Hotel is located beside the Ayala Mall. It has good set of breakfast buffet and a very comfortable bed. The staff is very professional and attentive to guest’s needs. Its average room price is around P 8,000.00 but its worth it for the service and the amenities you get.
8. Mandarin Plaza Hotel is rated as a 4 star hotel that also has good reviews from people. Its location is in IT Park Lahug. Guests had given a rating of good to excellent. Its given high marks for its excellent food, accessibility and good accommodation.
9. Best Western Plus Lex Cebu is a newly built 4 star hotel located at capitol site Escario St. Cebu city. It has been rated in Tripadvisor as number 4 of the recommended hotels in Cebu City from people who have stayed there. One great thing about Lex is its location. It is very accessible to the hang out spots, malls and tourist spots around Cebu City.
11. Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu is located beside SM Mall Cebu. It has a huge, luxurious lobby. They also have a fine landscape around the hotel and a nice pool. Radisson blu has a function room called Santa Maria Grand Ballroom that can cater 1500 people.
12. The Henry Hotel is a 4 star boutique hotel in Cebu City. It has a very unique and cool design. It has great reviews on customer service as well.. although there are no bathroom doors lol. For travelers that are into art, I think this hotel would be fun!
13. Diamond Suites And Residences is rated as a 4 star hotel located a few steps away from Ayala mall. Great location and customer service. The hotel is new, modern type with great online deals lower than 50 usd. Very good value for your money.
14. Plantation Bay Resort and Spa is a very beautiful 5 star resort. It has an amazing landscape and a peaceful environment. It offers the privacy that guests need with a cultural dance entertainment at night time. What you see in pictures are exactly how it looks in person.
15. Alta Cebu Resort is located in Cordova, Lapu-lapu City. It has a mini zoo and a quiet environment. Alta Resort has 2 pools , a mini bar and a restaurant. They also offer huge budget rooms for guests that are in big groups.
1. Banaue Rice Terraces is a masterpiece. It was previously listed as one of the 7 wonders of the world.
2. Boracay Island is like a smaller Miami Beach of the Philippines. It has a very fine powder like white sand.
is where the smallest monkey Tarsiers live. It also has a small version of Boracay called Alona Beach. Chocolate Hills of Bohol is one of the Must see tourist attraction in the Philippines. It is very unique and very beautiful.
4. Palawan is where the underground river is located,Tubbataha Reef Marine Parkand El Nido white sand beaches.
5. Cebu is rich in diving spots, beaches, islands (Malapascua , Bantayan) and historical places.
6. Manila has many tourist attractions, US embassy , MOA – the biggest mall in Asia and opportunities for investments.
The Fortress of Intramuros image: commons.wikimedia.org
7. Davao is famous for its durian fruit. It smells weird but it taste good. Davao has many tourist spots and is a very clean city with a strict ordinance.
8. Vigan also known as ‘ The Old City’ with 150 stone houses built during the Spanish era.
9. Camarines Sur (Camsur) province is located in Bicol Region. It has lots of beautiful beaches and islands.
10. Baguio City is one top destination of local tourists. Philippines has a very hot climate and only Baguio City has a cold temperature that filipinos want to experience.