Country code Philippines
If you are traveling around the Philippines you may eventually need to call out or have someone call in. Whatever the case, you may want to take a look at the country codes of the Philippines and maybe zip codes.
The country code of the Philippines is 63. Here are other additional information of zip codes and phone area code in some cities . http://efilipinowomen.com/country-code-philippines/
Our scientists and engineers here at the Dimetravel Institute of PartyRocking have done hours of research into the clubbing scene of Cebu. What we have discovered more cebu clubs.
To see the results of our findings, you will have to go to Mango street and checkout the following clubs:
Club ULTRA is next to Club J Ave. It is an open pub with decent dance music in different. There is not much room but they have some comfortable seats. Overall, it’s a fun place and is ideal for groups of friends. Less crowd and less hookers lol.
Clubholic is another club in Mango Square. Most of the crowd consists of teenagers. The teenagers tend to go in big groups. There are young Koreans and filipinos that frequent the club. It is always packed every weekends as it is a hot spot for young people in Cebu City.
Mango Square also has a few restaurants and fast food chains nearby like Jollibee, Mcdo and Chowking.
See Our Top 8 Cebu Clubs here.
“在菲律宾卖淫是非法的,除非交易是在酒吧里完成的。在酒吧里你会得到一个“酒吧女”您将需要支付酒吧钱。酒吧罚款约2500 – 5000比索。”
If you are an expat or traveler and want a taste of home while in Cebu, you are in luck!
Here is a list of Malls for Travel Shop Cebu imported goods such as spices, liquors and other food ingredients.
1. Rustan’s Supermarket Banawa sells american baby back ribs , thai spices, a few korean spices,noodles and seaweeds. Rustans mall also has other imported food ingredients for pastas and spreads.
2. Sm mall has a duty free shop at the ground floor for all imported goods, chocolates, perfumes liquors and more.
courtesy of smprime.com
3. Ayala mall supermarket has an imported section that has diff kinds of cheese, sausages , korean spice,a few japanese food ingredients, chocolates and liqours.
4. Robinsons mall ground floor has a few imported noodles,can goods, liquors and sausages.They also sell salmon sometimes.
5. ONG KIN KING AND COMPANY, INCORPORATED located at 28-30 Plaridel Street, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines (near Carbon Market) – sells baking products,plastic bags, Styrofoam, fertilizers and boxes.
– another branch is located at Arellano Boulevard,North Reclamation Area,Pier 4
that sells all baking products and equipment
6. Machiya Mart located at Banilad, Cebu City ( before turning to Ma.Luisa Village) sells all japanese food ingredients.
courtesy of cebu-navi.info
7. Indian Curry House located at F. Cabahug St. Mabolo, Cebu City (near Hindu Temple) sells all indian food ingredients,delicacies,spices like curry powder,turmeric, classes of beans and more.
Courtesy of complicatedmelody.com
8. Korean Mart located at Mactan Circumferential Rd., Maribago, Lapu-lapu City sells all korean products food ingredients spices and drinks.
As of 9 Dec 2013, the news in Bohol is grim. Earthquake aftershocks are continuously occurring in the provinces of Bohol & Cebu as well as neighboring countries. Bohol officials have also received information that looters from samar/leyte are starting to go to the island. The residences are warned to close their doors and guard their properties as there have been reports of people stealing, killing and raping women. Electricity in the city of Cebu and Talisay are cut an hour a day to be distributed to the island of Bohol as construction continues.
Locals have not recovered yet from the natural disaster. Government offices and businesses have not fully recovery operations yet. Infrastructure is slowly being rebuilt. Some people have also moved out after the typhoon. All government related affairs are frozen until everything is fixed including the tourism of Bohol. This includes the restoration of all the historical churches and other tourist spots that has been destroyed. Aftershocks has been going on for almost 2 months now. – abs- cbn news
Recent Bohol News: President Ninoy Aquino had released 1 billion pesos budget for the restoration and assistance for the people and its livelihood. Other countries have also donated millions of dollars to help rebuild the place. Hopefully everything will be back to how it was for the year 2014. People fear that the island will be divided from the mark the earthquake had left and for the continous aftershocks . Lets all pray that Bohol island can recover from everything that its going through now. Philstar
Plantation bay is an exclusive beach resort located at Maribago, Lapu-lapu City. It offers a 5 star amenities, luxury and activities for guest enjoyment and entertainment. Plantation bay beach resort has several villa accommodations surrounding the pools and slides. It also has a man made ocean like beach inside the resort and a lagoon.Guest can also do jet ski ride and kayaking. It has a pool bar that serves the drinks while you chill in the water. The staff is very welcoming, attentive and friendly. The resort also has performances that include cultural dances and other forms of entertainment. Plantation bay conducts city or neighboring island tour packages. They have a hotel pick up and transfer for it’s guest convenience.
Plantation bay has a strict security. It is very safe and provides a peaceful and privacy atmosphere. It is a good value of your money.
Room rate starts at P 8,300.00 and above
The Queen City of the South has so many things to experience that you will definitely have to find a place to stay. Cebu City has many great hotels to chose from. All of these hotels are walking distance from Mango Square pubs currently General Maxilum Avenue.
Here a few places we recommend for Cebu Hotels:
1. Casa Blanca – is located behind Mango Square within walking distance of hottest Cebu nightlife.
Casa Blanca hotel offers free wi-fi inside the room.
Room Rate: P 1,200.00
Customer Service : Average
2. Hotel Le Carmen – is located back of Casa Blanca Hotel. Both have similar room types, but theres no wifi and no restaurant.
ROom rates : P 1, 200.00 and above
Customer Service: Average
3. Ns Royal Pensione – is located next to Casa Blanca.
The hotel has a complimentary breakfast. Wifi is available in the lobby only. Whats good about this hotel is their deluxe double bed room. It is very spacious and quiet.
Room Rate: P 1,000.00 and above
Customer Service: Fine
4. Cebu Vacation Hotel – it has a small pool at the back, they have a garden and 3 cottages to sit on or to eat. Hotel serves a complimentary toast and coffee. They also cook food orders at additional prices. Wifi is available at the lobby area and doesn’t work from the room.
Room rates: double room P 1,600.00 and additional P 150.00 per person for an ala carte breakfast
Customer Service: Good
5. Premiere Citi Suites – This Hotel has convenient and secure key cards and large rooms. It has a complimentary breakfast. But very unpresentable dining.
Room Rates: P 1,500.00 – P 3,000.00
Customer Service: Average
6. Apple tree suites – Room has no wifi, its also noisy with thin walls.
7. Fuente Pensionne House – Has a very nice nature type restaurant at the 4th floor.
It has wifi on all the rooms. Restaurant serves good food but it takes a long time to serve (about 30 mins to an hour).
Room Rates: P 800.00 above
Customer Service: Good
8. Sampaguita Suites – its walking distance from Robinson’s Mall. One very bad thing if you want privacy is that the walls are not very thick.
These cheap rooms are ideal during Sinulog Festival because it is on same street where the Sinulog contestants passes through. No wifi in the rooms.
Room Rates : P 700.00 and above
Customer Service : Average
9. Century Plaza Hotel –
10. Elegant Circle Inn
11. M Citi Suites
12. Cebu Midtown Hotel – is a hotel attached to Robinson’s Mall on the 4th floor and above. Room rates are higher compared to other hotels near Mango Square.
13. Cuarto Hotel – is a newly built hotel by Osmena Blvd. It is across J and Co. clothing store.
Cuatro Hotel rates starts at P 1,500.00 for a double room without breakfast and P 1,800.00 w/ an ala carte complimentary breakfast but you can get the discount only when paying in person. Staff are accommodating. Booking from agoda for a double room cost P 2,400.00 and above. They also have a cafe restaurant.
Customer Service : Good
14. Casa Rosario – bed and breakfast only has a few rooms to stay with a restaurant that serves good food.they have very tasty ribs
15. Palladium Suites – has a peaceful environment , it doesn’t have a restaurant and no wifi.
Room rates: P 1,200.00 and above
Customer Service : Average , few staff
16. Holiday Hotel –
17. St. Mark Hotel – is located at redemptorist. It is a walking distance from Mango Avenue.
The hotel serves buffet breakfast upon purchasing the room. It has a pleasant view and very nice interior design. Great value for the money.
Room rate for a double room is P 2,300 per night
Customer Service: Fine
18. Hotel Asia
19. Mango Park Hotel – located at General Maxilum Ave. walking distance from MangoSquare
Beware of the street kids, walk fast and ignore them because some of them snatches wallets… Booking from agoda for a double room cost P 2,400.00 and above. They also have a cafe restaurant.
Most of the time, they mark down the prices on low season and because of the high competition. Also check agoda.com and booking.com for hotel promotions and discounts.
Cebu clubs , restobars
TOP 5 Restobars in Cebu City with good customer service & ambience :
1. One of our favorite restobars was the Spinn Bar. It is located at Mango Square Mall on the second floor. They serve shisha, alcohol, and food. The Singaporean mei mei(noodles) taste good. Staff and the owners are friendly and very welcoming. The Spinn Bar is a newly opened bar. It has many pool tables for the customers. Each weekend, Spinn features live music as well as a great Karaoke system.
2. Another hidden gem on the Cebu nightlife scene is Cubanas restobar. It is located in a small alley beside Yellow Cab Restaurant. They serve food, alcohol, and sheesha. They have live music in a great outside atmosphere.
3. Irish Marshalls Pub – is located beside National Bookstore, Mango Avenue. It is very famous pub among locals and foreigners. They play acoustic music and has several promotions in different events and holidays. They also serve buffets during special occasions.
Pictures from St. Patricks Day – http://dimetravel.org/saint-patrick-pictures-cebu-celebration/
4. Jazz n blues is located at mabolo, cebu city. The restobar serves some food and drinks. The bands play only jazz and blues music. Its ideal for people who don’t want a loud music.
5. Mio Café and Restaurant is located at the back of Petron Gasoline Station, Archbishop Reyes Avenue, Lahug, Cebu City. Mio offers function rooms for catering services at the second floor and a restobar at the third floor and rooftop. They serve food and drinks. I recommend chillin’ at the rooftop because it shows the spectacular view of the city. However, they need to work better for a good quality service.
Traveling to Philippines : Cebu shops
If you are traveling to Philippines and planning on living there for some time, renting an apartment is really the best thing to do. If you are on a tight budget or just want to save money, go to places with very low prices in Cebu. The Cebu shops listed below are the places that I used to go to buy cheap goods. The products range from low to good quality but all generally have low prices.
Colonnade Mall -This mall offers Wholesale prices on their goods. The store offers great prices are small store owners to sell goods at retail prices.
Price sample: Brown sugar ½ kl P 16.30, other stores charge up to P 20.00
La Nueva Branches Supermarket – La Nueva branches are located at M. C. Briones St., Cebu City and G.Y. Dela Serna St, Lapu-Lapu City
– Prince Warehouse Club is located at M.C Briones St.
– Emall has a big convenient supermarket. It sometimes mark down the prices of their goods or sell it by several pieces with discounts
2. Furnitures & Appliance
SunGold – SunGold has lots of sales on their furnitures. They have many types of designs and colors. Prices from cheap to expensive.
Price range – P 6,000.00 and above
Unitop – are located at Colon St. and Lapu-Lapu City – it has a few selection of unique design furnitures and a few good quality appliances.
Silawan Furnitures – located at Leon Kilat St. The store have two types of furnitures, cheap and expensive. The cheaper classes of furniture has a decent quality. They also have high quality sets sofa that are made from oak and other expensive material. It looks classy and durable.They also have leatherette sofa set that cost P 6,000.00 . All their sofa set comes with a center table.
Delivery Charge : P 500.00
– J Marketing sells all house appliances in cash or installments at lower prices compared to other stores
Cheapest for a refrigerator : P 8,800.00 5cc
Metro Appliance Centrum Plaza Inc. sells home appliance by cash or installments.
The store has cheap and expensive branded appliances. Prices differs according to the brand name and the model of the appliance
Price sample : Oven w/ 4 burner stove P 16,000.00 and above
3. Toys & Clothing
. Emall 2nd floor sells very cheap clothing, colognes
. Grandmall – located @ Basak, Lapu-Lapu Area
Price Sample: A shirt cost less than P 100.00 to P 200.00 (fine quality)
– Metro Gaisano has cheaper prices of branded shoes and clothing. They always have sale on their products, have good quality and are also cheaper compared to SM and ayala.
Price Sample: Bench Shirt P 1,000.00 goes on sale up to 40 % sometimes 50%
Price becomes P 600.00
Other cheap wholesale and retail clothing and toys are along Borromeo and Magallanes St . (back road of Metro Gaisano)
Big malls like SM and Ayala have big sales usually starting in June (opening of classes) and December, they markdown the prices to sell off the old products.
Unitop – located at D. Jakosalem Street offers the cheapest prices in housewares, lowest price kitchen utensils in fine quality. Just be careful on breakable things because it is very crowded there.
Price Sample : Mugs- P 15.00- P 70.00 prices differs on sizes and designs
Novo is located at next building from Unitop. They have very cheap prices of curtains bedsheets and pillows. Novo also has nice unique, cheap kitchen utensils.
Prices: egg pan in flower and bear face shape P 35.00
egg beater P 20.00
spaghetti ladle P 10.00
K Star – has very cheap electronics and cellphone parts, phone cases, and tablets. They also have head phones and every kind of charger you can think of. Electronics in Philippines malls are RIDICULOUSLY over priced. So its best to go to some of the small stores around K Star.
Unitop also has some stores selling electronics on the first floor like Cherry mobile brands that are way cheaper compared to other phones and original phones they also sell fake samsung and other phones.
Joyo Marketing has mostly computer parts and accessories for sale. They also sell a few laptop and cds.
6. Fresh Vegetables & Meat
Carbon Market – on the evening until early morning at 6 o’clock. This is the place where vegetable vendor buy wholesale to resell to people from other small market around the city. Carbon Market also sells chicken, pork, beef & mutton located at Magallanes St. Across San Jose Recoletos Main Campus all meat are fresh because they slaughter the animals here and sell it that morning.
7. Fresh Fish
Tabuan Market sells dried and fresh fish. Fish vendors buy the fishes per container and sell it retail to people. All fishes sold here are fresh because it is also the fish port of Cebu City. All fishermen sells their fishes here.
Lapu-lapu City – Opon Market and Saac Market is along the road of Brgy. Bankal
home cebu kitchen dinning room
Banawa, Cebu City
The townhouse is ideally located by Banawa, Cebu City. This Cebu Home is conveniently located within 10 minutes walk to Paseo Arcenas Banawa where you will find RCBC Bank, Rustan’s Supermarket, Yum Yum tree, Surfin’ Ribs and other restaurants.
The townhouse is very accessible to everything you need. It is less than 10 minutes drive away from private and public hospitals, Ayala mall, Robinsons Mall and Mango Square. Its location never has a heavy traffic, its not polluted, and or crowded. It is near to everything but you get the peace and privacy of one of the best areas of Cebu.
*Title is ready for transfer of ownership
Cebu Home Specifications:
- 4 BR – master’s bedroom, rooftop bedroom, 10 sqm bedroom and 18 sqm bedroom
- All rooms have built in cabinets.
- 4 T&B – ground floor and 2nd floor, t&b masters bedroom & rooftop
- 1 Carpark Garage
- 2 balconies – masters bedroom & rooftop
Cebu Home Features:
- Long span pre-painted galvanized roof sheets
- Structural steel for roof framing system
- Anolok framed sliding windows and doors
- Solid steel-reinforced concrete walls
- Standard painted ceiling
- Painted and sturdy room partitions
- Ceramic tiled flooring for toilet and bath
- Standard resident plumbing and electrical system
- Polished wooden stairs
- Concrete kitchen counter with stainless kitchen sink
Price: P 4,000,000.00
Point of Contact: Christy
Mobile Number: +63932- 701-2599
Landline: (032) 260-8511