Country code Philippines
If you are traveling around the Philippines you may eventually need to call out or have someone call in. Whatever the case, you may want to take a look at the country codes of the Philippines and maybe zip codes.
The country code of the Philippines is 63. Here are other additional information of zip codes and phone area code in some cities . http://efilipinowomen.com/country-code-philippines/
Things to do in Pampanga
Tired of Clubbing and bar hopping in Angeles?
Pampanga is sorounded with beautiful mountains and rich agriculture. It has other things to offer except the ‘Walking Street of Angeles girls. The town welcomes couples and families to visit the tourist attractions and check out their famous “Kapampangan delicacies’’ that are worth trying for an unforgettable spicy food experience.
things to eat pampanga
elkabayo clark pampanga-resto
horseback riding, tours, training for horse back riding.
- elkabayo clark pampanga
According to the El Kabayo Riding Stables website you can ride “in the picnic ground or forest trail, calesa rides, group or family camp-out, evening cook-out, horseback riding lessons, and much more.”
El Kabayan Horseback Riding Prices
- P 250.00/Person Riding Tour
- P 350.00/Horse/Thirty (30) Minutes
- P 650.00/Horse/Sixty (60) Minutes
El Kabayan Carriage Rental (3-4 Persons)
- P 475.00/Carriage Tour
- P 750.00/Carriage Rental/30 Minutes
- P 1,300.00/Carriage Rental/1 Hour
Group Horseback Riding Rates (Minimum of 10)
- P225.00/Person Riding Tour
- P325.00/Horse/Thirty (30) Minutes
- P625.00/Horse/Sixty (60) Minutes
Address: Gil Puyat Avenue corner Panday Pita, Clark Freeport Zone, Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines
Phone:+63 45 499 0920 More Info
2. Puning Hot Spring – enjoy a dip at the spring
Package Price: Php 1,800/pax (minimum of 5 pax)
Day tour trip only
8:00 am – last trip 3:00 pm
– HOT SPRING ENTRANCE (13 POOLS)
– FOOD/LUNCH(buffet style)
black eyed puning
Rice, Pork BBQ, Pork Adobo, Fried Chicken, Egg, Omelet,
Pancit Canton, Chopseuy, Vegetable Salad and Chicken Soup.
– USE OF 4X4 JEEPNEY (7 SEATERS)
– SAND STEAM (HOT SAND)
– SERVICES OF LOCAL GUIDE
– COTTAGES (OPEN AIR TYPE)
– BRGY. ENTRY FEE AND CONSERVATION FEE
-FREE USE OF TOWEL, T-SHIRT, SHORT AND GOWN
BASE CAMP (1st Station)
– Office receiving area
– 4×4/ Local guide starting point
SAND SPA (2nd Station)
– Sand steam area
– Mud pack area
– Use of towels/shirt/short /gown
– Shower area
– Rest room/locker
HOT SPRING (3rd Station)
– 11 hot spring pool
– 2 warm pool
– Cottages/rest room
– Shower area
– Open sauna steam
Puning Hot Spring & Restaurant is the thermal springs along Sacobia River where temperatures range from 40 degrees to 70 degrees. The surrounding area looks like burning furnace as smoke endlessly billows from mountain crevices. It’s also scientifically tested by the Dept. of Science and Technology (DOST) as a results show zero cauliform and pH level at neutral 7.5 pH.
Address: Sitio Target, Brgy., Sapang Bato, 2009 Angeles City, Philippines
Phone: +63 919 339 2795
3. Mount Pinatubo Sky tours – There are a few tours that offers sky tours for Pinatubo
- from lakwatsero.me
round trip A/C van transfer from Manila
service of a tour coordinator
6-10 passengers: Php6,500/person
3-5 passengers: Php7,500/person
2 passengers: Php9,500/person
1 passenger: Php12,000
5,000.00 per person in a four-seater Cessnar aircraft Tel: +6345/ 892 6664 or 599 5524
Inquire at the travel agencies for more infos.
4. Another thing to do in pampanga is the Hot Air Balloon festival in Clark that happens every february.
courtesy of vivafilipinas.tumblr.com
Where to eat?
1. Sm mall – they have plenty of restaurants at sm mall. Walk around to check the options. It has a big foodcourt where you can taste Pampanga delicacies and other filipino cuisines.
2. Fastfood – McDonalds , Jollibee and other fastfood restaurants are located inside Sm mall. Both of these fastfood restaurants also has branches by the Walking Street.
3. Korean/Japanese Restaurants – there are many Korean/ Japanese Restaurants lined up beside the main road on the way to Angeles from the airport.
Warning: Do not eat at the restaurant of the fancy Grand Lewis Hotel. Food sucks. Really.
For people who like to gamble, here are the list of Casinos:
1. Casino Filipino Angeles
2.Casino Filipino Mimosa
3. Fontana Casino
4. Hotel Stotsenberg’s Casablanca Casino
Kind of Transportation:
1. Private Cars – Hotel Cars P 350.00
2. Jeepneys – P 8.00 fare
3. Pedicabs- P 70.00- P 100.00 per ride
4. Buses – fare differs depends on the travel distance