Cebu clubs , restobars
TOP 5 Restobars in Cebu City with good customer service & ambience :
1. One of our favorite restobars was the Spinn Bar. It is located at Mango Square Mall on the second floor. They serve shisha, alcohol, and food. The Singaporean mei mei(noodles) taste good. Staff and the owners are friendly and very welcoming. The Spinn Bar is a newly opened bar. It has many pool tables for the customers. Each weekend, Spinn features live music as well as a great Karaoke system.
2. Another hidden gem on the Cebu nightlife scene is Cubanas restobar. It is located in a small alley beside Yellow Cab Restaurant. They serve food, alcohol, and sheesha. They have live music in a great outside atmosphere.
3. Irish Marshalls Pub – is located beside National Bookstore, Mango Avenue. It is very famous pub among locals and foreigners. They play acoustic music and has several promotions in different events and holidays. They also serve buffets during special occasions.
Pictures from St. Patricks Day – http://dimetravel.org/saint-patrick-pictures-cebu-celebration/
4. Jazz n blues is located at mabolo, cebu city. The restobar serves some food and drinks. The bands play only jazz and blues music. Its ideal for people who don’t want a loud music.
5. Mio Café and Restaurant is located at the back of Petron Gasoline Station, Archbishop Reyes Avenue, Lahug, Cebu City. Mio offers function rooms for catering services at the second floor and a restobar at the third floor and rooftop. They serve food and drinks. I recommend chillin’ at the rooftop because it shows the spectacular view of the city. However, they need to work better for a good quality service.