Hollywood Historic Hotel.. haunted?

by | 4 Comments

First of all we want to say 95% of the people that go to Hollywood Historic Hotel seem to LOVE it.  The price is right, the location is close to great tourist attractions.  We are the other 5% who think it is haunted as HELL.  So take this article as an opinion from two random people who were there two nights.

We traveled to Hollywood, California to see the amazing city of L.A.  The only thing worse than the traffic was the ghosts in Hollywood Historic.

As soon as we stepped inside it had a strange feeling to it.  I mean, the renovations they have done are very nice.  They did a great job.  But there is something that else going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QuWkraJNkU

It is hard to explain, but imagine how it would feel if you went to a hotel that was occupied by humans from the afterlife.  Have you ever went to a place and you felt like you are being watched everywhere you go?  That is how it felt in Hollywood Historic.

It feels occupied by other worldly creatures.  Perhaps the dead who have made it their home.  When we walked through the third floor hallway, it felt crowded.. but there was no one there.

Perhaps we were both hallucinating the feeling.  But my mom also heard something there.  In the hallway.  Someone running.  Only when she looked there was no one around.

You think we are crazy?  Well go see for yourself http://www.hollywoodhistorichotel.com/

Here is what others had to say:

hollywood historic haunted

hollywood historic haunted

annat

worst night

4Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Hollywood Historic Hotel.. haunted?

Leave a Reply