Money Transfer in the Philippines (VLOG52) (Yuri in the Philippines 22)

by | 0 comment


Yuri was in the mall and had trouble using an ATM. You have to use ATMs with a Visa/Mastercard, Star or Cirrus logo. In some countries these kinds of ATMs are not as available. If you don’t have the appropriate ATM, you can use money transfer services like Xoom, Western Union, money gram, and others to send the money to yourself.


Purple Shadow:

Our Apps:
fiance visa android –
fiance visa ios iPhone –
k1 to green card android –
k1 to green card ios iPhone –
Talk to Us on Social Media:
Yuri Twitter –
Yuri FB –
Fiance Visa –
Relationship FB –
Yuri Instagram –
Yuri Tumblr –

Bruce Youtube –
Bruce FB –
Bruce Twitter –
Bruce Instagram –

Leave a Reply