Philippines tourism Top 10 Tourist Destinations
1. Banaue Rice Terraces is a masterpiece. It was previously listed as one of the 7 wonders of the world.
2. Boracay Island is like a smaller Miami Beach of the Philippines. It has a very fine powder like white sand.
is where the smallest monkey Tarsiers live. It also has a small version of Boracay called Alona Beach. Chocolate Hills of Bohol is one of the Must see tourist attraction in the Philippines. It is very unique and very beautiful.
4. Palawan is where the underground river is located,Tubbataha Reef Marine Parkand El Nido white sand beaches.
5. Cebu is rich in diving spots, beaches, islands (Malapascua , Bantayan) and historical places.
6. Manila has many tourist attractions, US embassy , MOA – the biggest mall in Asia and opportunities for investments.
7. Davao is famous for its durian fruit. It smells weird but it taste good. Davao has many tourist spots and is a very clean city with a strict ordinance.
8. Vigan also known as ‘ The Old City’ with 150 stone houses built during the Spanish era.
9. Camarines Sur (Camsur) province is located in Bicol Region. It has lots of beautiful beaches and islands.
10. Baguio City is one top destination of local tourists. Philippines has a very hot climate and only Baguio City has a cold temperature that filipinos want to experience.