Yuri and Bruce end their long distance relationship as Yuri ends her visit to the Philippines. #Purpleshadow and Jay are sad about their sister leaving. But Yuri is hopeful since she knows she will be back soon. Yuri returns to the America easily with green card in hand.
Should you Drive or Fly to DisneyWorld? We decided to take a road trip from Colorado to Florida, because it would be way cheaper. There were four of us so flying was an expensive option. With flights being about $400 per person we decided we wanted to save that money and just drive. Driving is harder and can take days but gas prices are super cheap right now (2016/17), so it was only about 300 for the drive. We ended up doing the whole trip for 2100USD. It was worth it!
If you like clean mountain air, hiking, and seeing the wonders of nature, then look no further than Colorado. Colorado has so many spectacular attractions that will amaze you. Its is a beautiful state in the edge of the Rocky Mountains close to the sky. It’s one of best places in the United States and one of the most popular destination in the world for things like rock climbing, and skiing. There is more to see than just mountains!
What are the best places to visit in Colorado you ask?
1. Garden of the Gods is one of the most wonderful scenic views that I have seen in my life. With amazing huge boulder formations playfully placed by nature it is easy to see how it got its name. Garden of the Gods is free with lots of parking areas that are sometimes not enough for the hundreds of families visiting each weekend. This is also a perfect place to go rock climbing.
2. Royal Gorge is in little known Colorado town called Cañon City. Royal Gorge National Park features an amazing suspension bridge that is almost 1000 feet above the Arkansas river. Adjacent to the Arkansas River is the Royal Gorge Route Railroad. This is an amazing place to take the family.
3. The Incline in Manitou Springs is a local attraction that would definitely have more tourists if they knew about it. It is a hiking trail with an incline with a steady steep grade of 60 – 68% going 1 mile straight up. It is a heck of a workout and definitely not for the unfit.
4. Pikes Peak has a train that will take you up the mountain. It is called the Cog Railway. It is so high up that you will actually feel dizzy from lack of oxygen.
red rock canyon
5. Red Rock Canyon is less of a challenge than the Incline or Barr Trail, however if you are not careful you can become lost in its many paths and trails. There is a lot of area there and it is very scenic. You can see a lot of Colorado Springs from the top of the the trail and see lots of grazing deer on the way.
old colorado springs
6. Old Colorado Springs is a very cool place to visit especially if you like local art collections and authentic Mom and Pops Shops. There are a lot of historical buildings. You can also try the wonderful restaurants there. We went to one called Uchenna Restaurants that served authentic Ehtiopean food! Uchenna is rated one of the best in town and you could taste why.
manitou cool places colorado
7. Manitou Springs is a place best for kids in Colorado I would say. It has many shops selling ice creams, home made chocolates, taffies and variety of flavored pop corns. Manitou springs also have many restaurants and old Arcade games. There are special events on Valentines Day, St Patricks day, Christmas, Halloween and other US holidays.
What we did not mention in this post were the many top skiing destination in Colorado. You can check those out here http://news.travel.aol.com/2010/11/18/10-best-colorado-ski-resorts/
The Scientific & Cultural Facilities District is a voter-approved special district in the seven-county metro area that provides a stable source of supplemental funding to more than 300 scientific and cultural organizations inside the district’s boundaries. The SCFD collects a one-tenth of 1 percent sales-and-use tax (or one penny on every $10 spent), providing approximately $40 million each year to area cultural attractions both small and large.
denver museum free days
A fee still applies to IMAX films, Planetarium shows, and temporary exhibitions. Reservations and amenities (lunchroom, coat and lunch storage, bus drop off, etc.) for school groups are not available on SCFD Community Free Days.